8.27.2008

quick update

1. I managed to the TOP 8 prize award giving ceremony will be held later tonight at 7 in nus.
2. Am down with migraine, flu, sore throat and am on the verge of losing my sexy voice.
3. Photography major has never been as attractive as before.
4. Am not going to freshman bash@ zouk. refer to no. 1 and 2
5. I will have investment camps on sat and sun
6. I hate stats!!!
7. john legend and the black kids are ecstatic!
8. where did my baby go? lol.
9. yeah. am in TOP 8


by the way. I am well aware that I am very noob in photography, and the photo competition I joined is quite a small scale, but puhleeeezzzz it's my first ever competition. My submission was even taken by a pathetic canon ixus 6. So please, lemme be in my happy state just for this once.
Prior thanks.


Anyway, prior thanks to those who vote my photo.
I know I pestered you guys!!! Thanks anyway.

somebody even travel all the way from paya lebar to NUS. and he volunteered!! I didnt even ask him to do so. BIG THANKS.

No comments: