8.16.2008

the peeps I miss MUCH MUCH

these are some of the peeps I miss. unfortunately, some of the pics are missing due to the reformatting of the dear lappie. Anyway. here it goes.

this was taken during a math class in our old building
kevin, going back today from seattle
peter, now in sydney
marcella, in jakarta
felen, in Arizona
me, in sg


this was our class farewell party.
too long to type but most of them went to either US or OZ



then this is my fave boy boy, my twin bro
now he's in Beijing!!!


this is Ms. Onie. Wahahaha. I just talked to her on msn last night.
she's in sydney!!


then this was taken during the final xmas party.
gerry in sydney
pian in seattle
stef in where ah? I dunno
me in sg
and irene in seattle



I still miss the other peeps. too bad I don't have the pictures
after this am going to SMU's convocation @ suntec
to bad my dear baby can't make it due to fam lunch
LOL

No comments: