8.03.2008

he's just too damn nice.

this actually happens when we were watching the tv.
I was clutching the pillow on the sofa and he sat beside me.

Him: Eh. I went to orchard today.
Me: Eh. I know.
Him: I passed by ur fave store.
Me: Tag heuer?
Him: Yes yes. The watch u like in on sale. S$1600 before 20% discount. that's kinda cheap. u want one? I'll buy for u.
Me: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... [big big big big hugs.]


but I refused la. I was just amazed. LOL. I loved and still love and will always love my Oris until I fall in love with another watch. I should avoid any unhealthy [got side detrimental effect to ur wallet] affair with another watch since I need to save money for my long long long long [have I said long?] list of necessities [this includes SLR, laptop, mobile phone and eyeglasses.]

thanks thanks dear dear. Big hugs for u.

No comments: