8.01.2008

boiled crab in action!!

bit update on pics lah. Since I got nothing to do and I feel I kinda need to chill out a bit.

So yesterday was movie and random gobbling session with felicia. :D :D :D


felicia feeling a bit sad after spilling half of her creme brulee
she was trying to put the cap on it but too bad
we were too energetic. LOL


I look so damn red and tired.


The blueberry cheesecake which tastes
more like blueberry flour



then these are fresh pictures from today. I look so damn spastic and idiot in every pictures. LOL

these are the chairs we organized last nite.


I look so fat in this pic. T_T


ninja in action. It was hot OK


and result after so many hours in the sun.
I was covering the bottom part of my eyes
turned out that forking up few hundreds 4 ur glasses is good
got anti uv. but that mark the spot under my eye
so whitttttttteeee
I know I look third black third brown third red

No comments: