8.19.2008

ah.

yes. believe it or not. two days seem to be ultra long specially when u r listening to something u r not really interested in. Anyway. Lately my mind's been wandering to the photography land. LOL. It's quite true that I haven't done any photo hunt session lately due to the slothfulness and the stupid camera just make some scary sound everytime I tried to adjust the lens.

Seriously, I've been having headache over lesson for the first time in 10 months? Yeah.
mugging mode: ON

on lighter notes. I went to meidi ya [yes, that japanese version of cold storage] today and saw this funny little thing. Cheese with coffee and strawberry taste. Anyway. Ruffles in meidi-ya has become damn expensive. it's like 3.95. The one I used to buy in cold storage is 3.20.



And this one. I heart Mc coffee. First they are cheaper. And at least they're drinkable. It's easier to drink a 3 dollar per cup coffee than starbucks' 7 dollar per cup. LOL. somehow am kinda broke. The text books are killing me.



OH. I think I am really really considering to change my laptop. First, the size is just gigantic. Second, it's quite an antique. U can see the hand markings. Third, the processor sound is SUPER loud can. T_T I called the parents today and this is what they said. "Ur laptop is only almost 3 years old. Wait until it became 4 years. We gave ur bro a new laptop after 4 years. And it was for his 21st bday present." Does that mean I need to be 21 in order to get a laptop? 3 more years to go. Err. for info: I didnt get anything for my 17th and 18th bday.

ok. am out.

No comments: