2.17.2009

moi much?

hahaha got this funny link from a friend
u should try it
http://world.doubutsu-uranai.com/

so basically it's like ur personality
quite cute

this is mine and I think it's 99% true
=P

You are Blue Wolf, who is open, cheerful and a carefree type of person.
hehehe true =)

You possess very original atmosphere, and do not like to adjust yourself to others.
this one damn true lor. I don't see how can I fit into the puzzle but how the puzzle might fit me in

You prefer to act on your own and as you like it.
true! act first think later. haha

Therefore, at first people think you as a cool person, but once they get to know you, and trust is born, they will understand your good sense of humor and a friendly nature.
quite true. I think most of my friend will agree on this =)

You tend to be indifferent and candid to opposite sex as well, so men think you as very bold woman.
I say what's in my mind. anyway. the bold part. hahaha. blackberry bold ah? I want

But you are actually a soft hearted person.
this is so true. err just say please then I will melt

You have no thought of depending on others.
true. maybe my parents taught me so since I was 4

You believe other people are other, you are you.
water won't mix with oil =)

And will go on living your own way.
this is rather true. I don't really care what ppl say

You will not be influenced by emotions.
as I said earlier today, I'm more to objective rather than subjective

You are true to your life as well.
yea lar. I think I fat so I say I am fat

Because you tend to be indifferent to the people and situation around you, you give an impression of being thoughtless person.
yea lar I look so bohcap. seriously. or more to blur?

But once asked to do something, you will carry it out by putting in ever effort you possess.
true!

You are very responsible person.
most of the times, yeah

You tend to change your mind quickly.
true!!!!! omg I paiseh liao

And because you like changes, people think you as temperamental.
err I dont know what ppl see me as

You have great energy to be able to carry out many things at once, and even if you are busy, once you set your mind, you will definitely carry it out.
true! I'm the energizer bunny. hahaha. I'm a goal oriented person

You are unique type of woman.
erm yeay?

You take time to find the best romance.
:X

You look for honest person, and would act cautiously towards them.
this one not really true. I easily trust ppl. =.=

When you get married, you will be good at carrying out housework, and will be able to create a happy family.
HOUSEWORK IS JUST NOT MY THING. HOW AH? but I like interior designing. haha

2 comments:

immature.journalist said...

You look for honest person, and would act cautiously towards them.

u sure?
how about the bitch we talked about just now?

Unknown said...

Please like this page, Doubutsu Charanavi Uranai fans. :)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Doubutsu-Charanavi-Uranai/574611662552868