2.28.2009

..

I think I'm too tired
or too saturated?

this week is supposedly my resting week
planned to go to Bkk, etc.
but instead of that I had this art production
very very very very energy-draining

I am under the logistic, welfare, and transportation departments
my job description: take food when boss call me and ask me to do so and try to transport it with minimum cost or bear the cost of the taxi for the mean time [they will repay-me post production]
my team is rather small, since we're covering 3 departments
and we're like helping the props, especially for the backstage-ing
and I'm supposed to help the documentation people but they canceled super last minute
this is a good thing, I finally managed to rest a bit

yesterday was a chaos
was in smu at 7 AM
moving props to the truck until 8.30
moving props into the hall until 10
went back to smu to take lunch 10.30
arrived back in dbs auditorium 11.40
then run to tanjong pagar mrt for a train to pasir ris
arrived in pasir ris 12.20
had a meeting until around 2
went back to city hall for a short kopi session until around 4.30
go cathay take food at 5.00
back to dbs and waited until erm 11.35
then suppering session until 00.40
arrived back home at 00.55
I only managed to sleep at erm around 2?
and around 7 am somebody called me already
=.=

and tonight I still need to be in dbs
any takers?
I'll give u free ticket just sit with me and talk while watch the show

I think I need to put on my shades, and my weekend clothes, order a coffee and sit on a very nice cafe a stone throw from home

wish me luck

No comments: