2.03.2009

I heart my security guard!!!

yeah somehow I know most of the security guard in my apartment
errr most probably because

1. I go out pretty late for supper
2. I always coming back pretty late bringing the damned laptop
3. I go out pretty late for ciggies [back then]
4. I always coming back drenched in sweat upon jogging

anyway, those are not important

so err yeah I maintain a good relationship with them
I bought them some bread sometimes for night shift
and sometimes had a good hearty talk together
or simply guessing a number for tomorrow's 4D
and we actually won before

and today I met one of them again
saying hi and happy cny
then he suddenly said,

"eh u want some sandwhiches? I know you will be off pretty early tomorrow. A good breakfast will make your day."

and I was like "eh, no need. It's ok."

and he persisted, "no no no it's ok. u want? not really good but ok la"

and I was seriously omg-ing
awwwwwwwww
so sweeeeeetttttttttt
=P

2 comments:

E.S. said...

wah.. you really in a good r/l with your security guard laa!

i never even say hi everytime i pass their post (coz i dont walk close to their post when going in..)

and anyway i go out at 12pm and come back around 11pm - 12am; diff shift already hahaha

Z said...

haha.
well as far as I know the shift in my place is quite funny
I think they got around 3 shift
and so far I know everybody for the evening and night shift
morning don't really know
=)

oh basically they oso know me because everyday I dapao-ed stuffs for dinner, etc.
=))))