6.13.2008

tech-gig looking? mmm?

I know that my face is somewhat far from those tech-gig looking, but dig this: some of my friend actually asked me to tag along with them to the PC show 2008. LOL

Am actually somewhat 'technologically challenged'. Even the pops said that I have the 'medusa touch'.

At 3 I actually pulled out an antenna from a radio. uh oh. a hulk wannabe?
At 5 I somehow spoiled the radio into its 6-feet-under-state
Moving up to the recent one...
At 16 somehow my laptop mobo's just blown up. *KABOOOM*
At 17 somehow my desktop power supply just died on me and my laptop's not functioning.
At 18........ still yet to come leh.

I chose to throw a tech stuff or bang it onto the floor to returned it to the 'right' state. Well, it works sometimes. :)

And somehow I love to step on any of my tech-stuff.

On monday I stepped on my iPod. Again, for the thousand times.
On tuesday I stepped on my laptop.
On wednesday I stepped on my moto while it's on the open position. it's a clamp shell phone mind you?

I did join a robotic club as my CCA back then when I was still in junior high. I think the teacher loved me or what, but I did get an A for that. OK. How did I get an A? By skipping it weekly and coming up with brilliant ideas 101 of the proper excuses that should be made when skipping.

I joined a web design CCA in senior high and after 6 months I 'dropped out' from it. It was so freaking boring can?

And I get an A during the computer class and they give me a certificate. After quite awhile, I prefer browsing youtube or making my homework or sleeping. So the A stops.

All of these can be concluded to one point.

AM SO NOT A TECH-GIG.

No comments: