6.15.2008

mia casa

after cursing the whole afternoon at the airport
and trying to locate my luggage
and another cursing session during dinner for lousy service
am finally at home
and now cursing the internet speed
the speed is so 'neck-breaking' you actually wait for so long just to open a facebook login page until u break ur neck. LOL
and am practically left with no activity
what's worse: no ciggies, no irish cream, nothing.
guess staying in with the pops sometimes doesn't sound that good eh?

anyway. somehow it feels good to be at home
set aside the 'limitations'
I have a good little reunion with my beloved aira guitar
I got to see my high school year book
I got to see the achievements I got back then
and all of those Japs comics I have
the slurpylicious and cheap food
memoirs from high school I let u see later on

well. everything got its black and white sides lah.
still. I somehow miss sg don't laugh

No comments: