1.29.2009

it's 5 am. whiny mode: ON

I haven't read my biz law
I haven't got the chance to sleep properly

I'm still typing my slides for twc
I'm hungry
I'm still as lobster-ish as ever
I'm cursing the guy who gave me a morning biz law class
I'm having class at 8.30

I just realized that I lost 3.5 kgs within 3 weeks thanks to the hectic schedule
I just realized that this term I did more hardwork
I just realized that I only have 2 more hours to sleep
I just realized that I've haven't seen him for weeks

gosh I just want to sleep.

no party, no problem
no sun, no problem, had one too many =P
no sleep, BIG problem

weekends please come soon!

2 comments:

fufu said...

weekend is coming, gotta have enough sleep then ya

Z said...

weekend comes and lotsa other things are waiting for me
pfffftttt