11.23.2008

wooooootttttttsssss

exams will start tomorrow and end on Thursday
am I prepared?
mmmmm.....
I should be honest and say not really.

Business Government and Society [BGS]: 2 essays and 1 case study
Introductory Economics: MCQs, counting + graphs stuff, essays. OPEN BOOK!!!
Statistics: only God knows what will happen. I don't 'click' with stats for sure.
Financial Accounting: MCQs and counting stuffs.

4 days and am free!!!! at least for the mean time

anyway. something funny I got from Putra's facebook notes

random music meme

Here's how:
1.Open your music library.
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the 'next' button.
6. Don't lie.

Opening credits
On Love, In Sadness - Jason Mraz
the situation am currently having. How correct.

Waking up

Slipping Away [Axell Vocal Mix] - Moby
yeah my mind has been slipping away lately especially after I woke up. How true.

First day of high school

Live Long - Kings of Convenience
yea I live long in high school!! Too long even until now ppl think I'm still in high school. =.= True!

Falling in love
Dancing in the Moonlight - TopLoader
No, I didnt dance in the moonlight when I fell in love with him. Seriously.

Fight song
Never Say Never [feat Jacqueline Govaert] - Armin Van Buuren
Never say that we will never fight! this one is SUPER true!!! At least in my context

Breaking up
On Top of You - Enrique Iglesias
This one is kinda totally waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy offffffffffff lineeeeeeeeeee. One of my friend said that the title suggested a three letter word action. =P

Prom
Ami Nu Ku Tuu [The One version] - Shinichi Osawa
I like this song. A lot. I think it's nice for a non-hyper dancing session.

Life
Apologize - One Republic
Life is all about apologizing? NAH.

Mental breakdown

Konichiwa Bitches - Robyn
one thing u should say when u r having mental breakdown and meeting those assholes. How TRUE!!

Driving
Aerodynamic - Daft Punk
A honda civic is aerodynamic rite? How about the Nissan X-Trail? Totally. LOLX.

Flashback
Evil Angel - Rufus Wainwright
So back then am half evil half angel? =P

Getting back together
Above You - The Whitest Boy Alive
the bf [or should I say ex?] has the tendency to be the alpha male. Above me. Geddit?

Wedding

The Loves We Lost - Tiesto presents Allure
I can't imagine walking down the aisle with this song as the background [too trance-y?]

Birth of child

All 4 U - Janet Jackson
errrr. all of my love for the new-born child? NAH

Final battle

Loving You - Ken Hirai
no comment.


omg omg. This is hilarious! and fun!

No comments: