11.10.2008

the arty farty side of me pt.1

yeah I know it's 5 in the morning and I am supposed to sleep, but I simply cant.
So I wrote this composition.
It's not finished yet and I think I will continue writing
I enjoy writing sometimes.
feel free to leave comment


“Netherlands,” he whispered slowly while lying down next to me on the bed. “Hmm,” I replied with a sense of uncertainty, wondering what he will say next. “Training, 2 weeks to 1 month time,” he whispered softly again, capturing the essence of time while resting his head on my chest, closing his eyes and breathing freely. I was mesmerized, startled. Before my grey cells finished making up sentences from the jumbled mind, he continued again, “I think I’ll celebrate my Christmas there,” and ended it up with a deep sigh.

The little painters inside my head stopped. The canvas was left blank, intentionally. Nothing. Zero. Nada. Zilch. His head was still there, resting peacefully. I glanced at his face, smile bitterly and murmured, “It is cold there.” He nodded slowly, agreeing to my statement without any hesitation.

He opened his eyes slowly, tilted his head and say, “It will be different without you.” I looked into his eyes deeply, and smiled weakly. He smiled to me and say, ”Everything’s going to be alright.” Convinced, I close my eyes and the little painters painted some colors onto the blank canvas. Yellow for optimism, Green for hope and White for life.


to be continued ...

No comments: