7.29.2008

when I am down, and oh my soul so weary

don't you think that title sounds familiar? yep, taken from josh groban's you raise me up. basically, am feeling quite down lately with lots of personal problems and the big hoo haah of my feet. I can't go to gym because I can't wear any shoes. So the slippers have became my besties. and just now @ cold storage great world city, some jap boys were running and they scratched the injured part with their shoes. so painful!!!! T_T


gross, I know.



basically, when am down, I need to eat. A lot. As much as possible. I need to gobble up my mouth in every second available in my life. Sounds so glutton? I am.

So went out with felicia to bakerzin @ orchard. Both of us were quite down and emo at that time. Emo ppl should unite together!!!!

the tapas we had. coupe cheese cake.
sumatra white chocolate ice cream. pana cotta. enuff said.





Then I was quite busy with the SMU's matriculation. But everything's ok now. Tuesday is waffle day for me and Karen. too bad we gobbled up the waffle too fast, we can't take the pic.


so that's the quick update. I'm going to continue on my PCK marathon. And more sleep. :D

No comments: