7.22.2008

a happy tuesday

today was a fine day for me. Spent most of the time with mon amour. :) :) :)
been awhile since I last saw him.
anyway. there are a lot of funny stories today.

first funny story happened when I just finished bathing and decided to buy some lunch downstairs. I was still soaking wet, then met this angmoh lady who actually stays beside my unit. In the elevator,

Angmoh lady: Singapore's so hot.
Me: oh. yes yes.
Angmoh lady: Wow. U look so tanned. U must like it here
Me: [looking at my damn fair complexion as a result of not soaking up in the sun for DAYS] Oh.

I looked like a sick chicken and yet she said am so tanned. If a sick chicken like me looks that tanned, what will my friend Mike who does canoeing, etc. and the others look like? A life-sized charcoal?

Then the second funny story actually happened when gabe was here. We ordered some KFC. Then the guy on the line was somewhat deaf.

KFC guy: Oh. Ok. Can I have ur name please?
Gabe: Gabriel.
KFC guy: Uh Oh. Again please?
Gabe: Gabriel.
KFC guy: Gabel?
Gabe: It's Gabriel.

After few times of the silly mistakes, I thought his name will be spelled correctly. Then when the deliver man arrived, I looked upon the bill and laughed laughed laughed. They wrote it as Mr. Gable. LMAO!!!!!!


Anyway, these are my current addiction. Lurvvvsss them!!



No comments: