10.28.2008

Double Paiseh-ness

and yeah today I attended the so called stats class

first, he handed my homework and what's worse is he knows my name and he clearly knows that I pangseh halfway last week.

After the mid term test is being handed, apparently that some of the answers are being corrected, so he came to me and said

Prof: "oh, Z, do u bring ur mid test because I have some corrections to make since last week u left half way"

Z: "Oh. I left it at home. May I know which number is it?"

Prof: "Oh, it's the one with C*beep beep* distribution and the poisson"

Z: "Oh the coffee shop distribution ah?" *trying to remember which number got coffee shop?*

Prof: "yeah so try to bring ur mid test next week!"

Z: "ok no problem"

and to my amazement, according to the peeps that sit beside me, It's COVARIANCE distribution not COFFEE SHOP distribution

UH OH MY GOD

No comments: